So. Mae & I started with this idea of tagging Dir en grey-related stuff otherwise, to find news of the band more easily than in the actual #DIR EN GREY tag… because let’s face it, the tag is abused in a way, as people post their personal posts/selfies/opinions and complaints about other people etc in there. So sometimes it’s hard getting through all that, to find the posts that are actually relevant, such as news, new photos, links, interviews and other such things.
So we thought it be good to start using a new (additional) tag, that is meant specifically for those things.
We could use #DIRENGREYupdate.
Now let’s explain what is correct to tag as #DIRENGREYupdate & what’s not.
- new announcements from the band or any of it’s members (official website, facebook, twitter…)
- new(er) translations (you are welcome to also tag moderately recent translations with this tag, let’s say concerning materials from the beginning of 2013)
- pictures from shows (with credits/ proper source)
- promotional pictures
- setlists from lives
- new reviews / articles, (if it’s something negative please don’t post it in this tag as we made it to have a place free of drama and personal opinions)
NB! try not to make several posts about the same info or post other duplicates. So please check the tag before posting something, to see if someone else has already posted it.
- NO personal stuff (applies to: text posts, selfies, vip pictures, sale posts, questions)
- NO A KNOT CONTENT
- NO reposted stuff
- NO old stuff (pictures, audio posts, videos…)
- NO EDITS (no gifs and no fanart)
- NO role playing blogs
- NO fanfiction
- NO humorous posts/macros
- NO tanuki stuff or any other questionable gossip/rumors
- and NO posts about other Tumblr users you don’t like.
Plus, if you’ll use this tag, please make sure to use it as one of your first 5 tags, otherwise it won’t appear in the tag page.
Now it’s up to you to actually use it (& use it well) & track it & make reblogging easier.
& please understand that the “rules” of what to tag in #DIRENGREYupdate are not made to upset anyone. This could be a great way to find news and updates more easily. But that means this tag needs to be treated differently from #DIR EN GREY.
Share & spread the word to make this tag known.
Hi guys!! I can’t believe I have any followers at all, much less 350!! I barely talk to any of you (ha..) but I’m so grateful for all of you!! Truly. you guys seem very sweet.
but yeah I’m giving away one kigurumi!! I own two and they are the best things i ever bought especially now that its winter. you will get to choose what kigurumi you want if you win!! (there’s a bunch of different animal ones)
- you must be ok with giving me your address/receiving a package
- you can reblog once and like for another entry too!
- you do not have to be following me, but if you are I will also ship you an extra gift that I will pick out for you based on your interests (or if i can’t decide, it will be a stuffed cat)
- no giveaway blogs, etc
this giveaway ends december 10th!! I want to try to get your kigu to you by dec. 25th!!
I hope someone will hear you and they will publish the PV xD
It’s just makeup
yeah that’s a little joke from Dir en grey. No one saw this video! It’s the lost Unraveling PV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lULXksXrkeI That’s all I can do for you, dear Anon!
Have fun with the worlds biggest teaser!